Senior Full Stack Developer
Ho Chi Minh
July 14, 2022
For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us to First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
About the Job
Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
Are you a hero and veteran in Full stack development?
Well, you deserve the best:
- hybrid working model or full remote (conditions apply)
- extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
- extra insurance
- extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
- welcoming and family inclusive working environment-hybrid working model
- flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend
... and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
Apply now and get the chance to experience yourself this game-changer opportunity!
- Your are familiar with our existing tech stack TypeScript/ReactJS/NodeJS.
- You will develop new complex UI components from scratch, including any TypeScript prop + state definitions, hooks, tests, etc.
- Reviewing code written by your teammates and writing your own code to guarantee readability. To that end, you appreciate the value of common standards.
- You view security as a first-class concern. You can recognize common application vulnerabilities, and you know how to remediate them.
- Proposing tool chains, standards and practices.
- Writing snappy code, from flexible libraries to concise, reusable services.
- Building components for products that create market-defining experiences.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing large-scale applications.
- 3+ years of the following languages mastered: TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS.
- Good experience with authentication mechanisms: OAuth2, OpenID and/or JSON Web Token.
- Good experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Redis or Cassandra).
- Previously worked across multiple codebases when delivering features.
Nice to have:
- Good experience in crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful microservices serving millions of requests a day.
- Good experiences and knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space and time.
- Good experience in taking ownership of features, with a team on short and long-running projects.
- A champion of practices like continuous delivery and infrastructure as code.
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience with public or private cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Speaking and writing English is a plus.
- Experience with browser performance is a plus.
- Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- PTI Premium medical Insurance.
- 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
- Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
- Parking fees paid.
- Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
- Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
- Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
- Annual company trip.
- Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
- Football, badminton club…