Senior Quality Control
Ho Chi Minh
May 27, 2022
For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us to First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
About the Job
Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
Are you a hero and veteran in Quality Control?
Well, you deserve the best:
- extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
- extra insurance
- extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
- welcoming and family inclusive working environment-hybrid working model
- flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend
... and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
Apply now and get the chance to experience yourself this game-changer opportunity!
- Follow procedure in Testing process and Bugs Management to ensure Product Quality.
- Perform testing from DB (Back-End) to UI (Front-End) in multi-projects.
- Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs Throughout Testing and then record Test Progress and Results by using test management tools and Bug tracking (Ex: Jira, Testrail, Redmine).
- Collaborate with the Product Development team and report status and metrics to Test Lead/ Manager/PM to ensure consistent project execution.
- Be able to do estimation UI to Database.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement to PM to assure good quality of project.
- Provide direction to the team members, then coach and train other junior members and will be back-up of Team Lead/Manager for handling projects in team.
- Conduct System/ Regression tests and approve completion of Integration testing.
- Resolve testing technical issues for the product group
- A bachelor's Degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science, Information System is preferred.
- 4+ years experience in software testing.
- Expert knowledge and experience on Testing Process Quality Assurance Standard.
- Expert knowledge and experience on strong analysis skills.
- Knowledge or experience on QA/Testing tools and Bugs tracking (e.g:Redmine,Jira, Testrail,etc.).
- Good knowledge/experience on Database and use Database tools (SQL and noSQL).
- Knowledge/experience of Various types of software applications (Web and Mobile Applications,etc.).
- Good ability to do Teamwork and Management.
- Good communication in Business English and Vietnamese.
- ISTQB foundation certification.
Nice to Have:
- Able to know/use Automation tools (Functional and Non-Functional) is a big plus.
- Good experience in API testing & tools (e.g : Postman, MongoDB, Postgres, Oracle).
- Expert knowledge or experience on Management skills.
- Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- PTI Premium medical Insurance.
- 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
- Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
- Parking fees paid.
- Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
- Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
- Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
- Annual company trip.
- Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
- Football, badminton club…