Senior VueJS Developer
HCMC, Da Nang, Hanoi
August 12, 2022
For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us to First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
About the Job
Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
Are you a hero and veteran in VueJS development?
Well, you deserve the best:
-hybrid working model or full remote (conditions apply)
-extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
-extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
-happy and family-inclusive working environment
-and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
and get the chance to experience yourself this game changer opportunity!
- Work on cutting-edge apps that will be used by millions of consumers
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM,BA, TL, UX, R&D) to transform user stories into realistic prototypes & fast reliable production code
- Leveraging best software engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in the frontend development
- Knowledge of Vue tools including VueJS 2.x 3.x, Webpack, Vuex, Vite
- 3+ years of experience with VueJS
- 5+ original projects/apps developed in VueJS
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing websites, web applications
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap 4+, Tailwind and CSS-Preprocessor (LESS, SCSS, ...)
- Experience with UI Kit, RESTful APIs, OAuth authorization mechanisms, JSON Web Token,
- Good understanding of code versioning with Gitlab
- Experience with cross-browsers compatibility issues
- Client side validation and error handling best practices
- Speaking and writing English is a must
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Unit Test with Jest
- Knowledge of Progressive Web App with VueJS
- Knowledge of SSR(Nuxt) and SSG (VuePress)
- Knowledge of Nativescript
- Knowledge of WebRTC, Web Socket
- Experience with other frameworks like Angular/ReactJS is a plus
- Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- PTI Premium medical Insurance.
- 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
- Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
- Parking fees paid.
- Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
- Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
- Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
- Annual company trip.
- Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
- Football, badminton club…